Get400More.com will buy your car for $400 more than your best cash offer.
Don’t already have a cash offer for us to beat? No problem. We'll come to you and provide an outstanding written cash offer for your car.
What's wrong with online cash offers?
Kelley Blue Book, Autotrader, Truecar, Carmax, and Peddle all use Cash Offer Generators based off the same faulty sources: auction data, and "book" values.
- Auction data is gleaned from the average sale price of cars that go to auction - and the best cars never make it to auction. This means that those "average" sale prices don't truly reflect the "average" car; they reflect cars that aren't worthy of being sold on a lot or by their owners. Those "average" prices are not an accurate judge of your car's value.
- "Book" values, like from Kelley Blue Book, NADA Book, or Black Book, represent the "industry standard" of pricing cars.These are books written by and for big dealers, paid advertisers, and banks. Their purpose is to steer car values in a direction that benefits industry giants and franchise dealers - not the private seller.
"Book" values can never consider...
- Accidents. There are no value adds in NADA and Black Book for a clean history report.
- Unusual paint jobs. Value books can't account for hard-to-sell colors.
- Hurricane kids. Both our buyers have kids, so we know how to spot melted lolly pops and long-forgotten cheerios.
- Great sets of tires. Tires are expensive and should factor into the price of the car, but the retail book doesn't mention them.
- Smokers' cars. Smoke odors destroy the value of a car, but a "book" value can't take this into account.
- Sunroofs or DVD players. Special features are nice, but if they don't work, that can affect your car's value.
- We can keep going, but you get the point...
"Book" values are almost always low. Don't settle for what the dealership says it's worth. Call us to get more money, guaranteed.
How do we pay more?
Get400More.com does not offer an instant online offer. Why?
Your car defies a drop-down list.
A few mouse clicks in a drop-down list cannot correctly evaluate your car. Every used car is different, and instant offers can't measure the details that make your car worth $400 more.
Online cash offers may be convenient and quick, but we believe the most important parts of your car need to be seen, heard, felt, and...smelled.
If you've ever shopped for a used car, you know how it goes: some cars are priced a little TOO well, and when you sit down in the driver's seat, you find out why. Some cars look great on the outside, but smell like a cat (or six) on the inside. Some cars drive perfectly, but when you check the coolant cap, it looks like a chocolate milkshake.
Our buyers come to you so they can see, touch, smell, and drive your vehicle. It's how we're able to uphold our More Money Guarantee: we put in the effort to find the best in a car, and they're almost always worth $400 more.
Outstanding Customer Reviews
Questions? Give us a call!
No obligation, no strings. We can help.